In a challenging market for property developers, we use our expertise to source development funding with the best possible terms for your clients.
We work with experienced developers, as well as those who may have experience in building, project managing or property generally but have never developed property themselves, or those with no experience of developing.
Development finance can be difficult to obtain. Some developers are finding that their usual method of raising finance for their projects is longer feasible, or have been turned away by their lender. We will go through the development appraisal and use our detailed knowledge of the market to find a lender who will offer the best possible terms to suit the individual requirements of the developer.
Product details and criteria
Terms vary between lenders but generally the following can be achieved for a strong client with a good proposal:
- – 65% of the gross development value apportioned as follows; 100% of the build costs with the remainder to go toward the purchase of the site with an allocation for fees and interest where applicable where applicable
- – Interest roll up available with most funders
- – From single dwellings to larger developments
- – Houses and apartments
- – Residential or commercial development
- – Conversions and refurbishment projects