Moving house or selling a property? You need a quality conveyancer.

When a house or flat is sold, legal and administrative work is needed so that the person buying the property owns it legally. This is called conveyancing.

Our conveyancing firms, based around England and Wales, can advise you on:

  • buying a property
  • selling your property
  • buying to let
  • working out your rights in a leasehold
  • property searches
  • explain the steps in buying or selling a home
  • tell you what service you can expect from them
  • be honest about what the costs will be
  • keep you informed through the process