Secured loans are becoming increasingly popular in the UK…
Silverpark have a strong relationship with Vantage Finance, our first choice for secured lending.
Why choose a secured loan?
- – Secured loans offer a flexible alternative to a remortgage, allowing you to raise additional money while leaving your existing mortgage in place
- – They can be used for a range of purposes, including but not limited to; debt consolidation / restructuring, home improvements, buying investment property, buying property abroad, for business, or any other legal purpose
Highlights and benefits
- – Generous affordability calculations which often allow for more money to be raised when compared with a standard remortgage
- – No upfront costs to you. Vantage Finance, ( our first choice for secured lending) will meet the cost of your valuation, and any other costs relating to the processing of the application***
- – Vantage Finance has access to market leading rates and exclusive products
- – Fast turnaround times and competitive commission
Product details and criteria
- – Loan amounts ranging from £10,000 to £3,000,000**
- – Early repayment charges on secured loans subject to a maximum of two month’s interest***
- – Secured loans can be arranged on residential, buy to let, semi commercial & commercial property. Non-standard construction properties considered
- – Up to 95% LTV* (to include first mortgage balance and any early repayment penalties where applicable)
- – Interest only loans available
- – Adverse credit can be accepted
*LTVs reduced for loans made for business purpose or secured against buy to let or commercial property.
**£3m maximum loan applies to buy to let loans, lending for business purposes, or to high net worth individuals. Loans above £250,000 on residential property where it does not fall into one of those categories are by referral only.
***Applied to loans which fall under The Consumer Credit Act, (CCA) and not applicable to business loans, or loans against property which is not the clients primary residence.